Findindonesia.com – Hello friends, every tourist of course wants to visit an attractive tourist destination, easy to reach and doesn’t cost a lot. Yes, in this world might be a lot of beautiful places are amazing, but not necessarily easy to reach with low costs.
One of the world’s tourist destinations is in Indonesia. Yes, Indonesia, which we know with many islands, has many interesting tourist destinations. Each island has a unique culture and is not found in other regions.
As a world tourist destination, Indonesia is very easy to reach. Hundreds of the most beautiful tourist attractions can be found in Indonesia. that’s why millions of foreign tourists visit Indonesia every year.
The 5 most countries that visit Indonesia in 2018 are (based on data of Statistics Indonesia/BPS) :
- Malaysia (2.50 million visitors)
- China (2.14 million visitors)
- Singapore (1.77 million visitors)
- Timor Leste (1.76 million visitors)
- Australia (1.30 million visitors)
Visiting Indonesia can be through the air entrance, including through:
- I Gusti Ngurah Rai InternationalAirport (Denpasar, Bali)
- Soekarno Hatta InternationalAirport (Tangerang, Province of Banten)
- Juanda InternationalAirport (Surabaya, East Java)
- Kualanamu InternationalAirport (Medan, North Sumatra)
- Hussein Sastranegara International Airport (Bandung, West Java)
- Adi Sucipto International Airport (Sleman, Special Region of Yogyakarta)
- Lombok International Airport (West Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara)
- Sam Ratulangi International Airport (Manado, North Sulawesi)
- Minangkabau International Airport (Padang, West Sumatra)
- Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (Makassar, South Sulawesi)
- Komodo International Airport (West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara)
In addition, to reach Indonesia can also pass the sea route, which is through the international port of Batam, Tanjung Uban (Bintan-Riau), Tanjung Benoa (Bali) or Tanjung Pinang (capital city of the Riau Islands Province).
Because some islands in Indonesia also border land with other countries, then land routes can also be used for example through Jayapura (Papua), Atambua (East Nusa Tenggara), Aruk (West Kalimantan) or Entikong (West Kalimantan).
Yes, going to Indonesia is very easy, even for foreign tourists who have only arrived in Indonesia for the first time.
Don’t worry about its costs because the prices of food and hotels in Indonesia are cheaper than in other countries. In addition, the Indonesian population is also very friendly and open to foreign citizens.
The following are tips and ways how to reach/go to Indonesia while visiting the tourist attractions.
First, determine your goals first. What tourist attractions are your main destination?. For example, if you want to go to Bali and continue to Lombok, you can start to the International Airport in Bali, which is also the entrance to Indonesia, which is through the I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Furthermore, you can use sea transportation such as ships, motorized boats and land transportation to find places of interest that were located on other islands.
In Indonesia, land transportation that can be used to reach Indonesian tourist attractions such as trains (only available in Java and Sumatra), buses, rickshaws, online taxi, online motorcycle taxi (like Go-Jek, Grab).